• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

HOW MANY OAKLEYS DO U HAVE IN YOUR ARSENAL?

Just got my TL EP2 today. They're awesome.

I wear maybe 3-4, but have 100+ in the collection.

Hey guys!

How many Oakleys you have in your arsenal?

How often do you pick up a new pair?

Do you like to collect different models or collect the same model but different editions?

A little over 100.

About 25 of those are half jackets. 25 titanium wires of various makes. 25 other sport frames. 15 x-metals. A couple lifestyle like the Antix but those are getting sold soon.

At one time I was going to convert all my half jackest to flak jackets, but the flak jackets don't have a lot of cool models like FMJ 556/Ice or Silver/VR28 blue polarized.

A little over 100.

About 25 of those are half jackets. 25 titanium wires of various makes. 25 other sport frames. 15 x-metals. A couple lifestyle like the Antix but those are getting sold soon.

At one time I was going to convert all my half jackest to flak jackets, but the flak jackets don't have a lot of cool models like FMJ 556/Ice or Silver/VR28 blue polarized.

Thats a pretty impressive collection you got!

I only have a few pairs and its hit me like an addiction! I really like my Batwolfs, but I have the Rootbeer frame with the Polarized Bronze lens and I cant see a whole lot of lenses matching the frame so naturally I want to buy a black Batwolf frame to put any lens on!

It seems as if your a half jacket guy then?! They dont fit me so well but I am really getting into the Radars right now which also have unlimited customization factor!

well since its going to be a thread....
Im at 181 with 5 display cases.
Nothing too amazing short of the (17 official) artist series, handful of Xmetal and most of the military inspired series.

well since its going to be a thread....
Im at 181 with 5 display cases.
Nothing too amazing short of the (17 official) artist series, handful of Xmetal and most of the military inspired series.

So it looks like an O store in your joint thats cool!

I want to start displaying mine as well but I always have this sickening feeling someone is going to break in and snatchem all up! I guess thats why they made receipts and insurance! Display it is!

Latest Posts

Back