• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How much are Juliet Xmetal worth ?

Check eBay. I am sure this frame is listed there by now. Another person just using the forum as their personal watering hole to find a value then leave.......

Glad @Jmgarcia gave him a good price!!!!!

Another validation of everyone should have to pay to play.....I don’t care if a premium lifetime membership costs $25. At least most people would be willing to pay that for the information here, if not, get the F out of here.

Get at 'em OP...damn, I felt heat coming off the keys from all the way over here. Grab a Snickers bro. They say it helps with the hangry :eek:

Check eBay. I am sure this frame is listed there by now. Another person just using the forum as their personal watering hole to find a value then leave.......

Glad @Jmgarcia gave him a good price!!!!!

Another validation of everyone should have to pay to play.....I don’t care if a premium lifetime membership costs $25. At least most people would be willing to pay that for the information here, if not, get the F out of here.

I’d pay $25 for life time membership. Does anyone actually know what happenes to the membership money? Like who exactly pockets it? Anyone? Help?

What's going on guys and gals?not here that often so not too familiar with everything here as of yet but have a pair of polished hammerstem juliets that I'm parting with and looking to get some info prior to posting for sale here.origal box,coin,paperwork.original microfiber bag was lost but have them in a Oakley KTM bag.all original red rubber with exception on nose bombs(replaced with OEM size small black nose bombs).have aftermarket custom cut OEM ruby iridium lenses installed that I put in in Feb of 2017 and bought from the optical champs store on ebay and have very minimal light marks with no delamination.also I have the original fire polarized lenses that are flawless that are also included.polish finish is original as well and still look good.im 2nd owner,bought from a friend who had them since new and pretty much had them displayed till I got them.i wore them for 2017 and been in box since.the foam inside box to me shows no sign of deterioration and box is still pretty solid.i believe these are 1st gen but really not sure.anyone care to share opinions and let me know what a good price would be to ask for them?hate to part but need the money to put into vehicle more rite now so gotta let go of them.

20190213_175733.jpg

20190213_175838.jpg

20190213_175940.jpg

20190213_180010.jpg

20190213_180018.jpg

20190213_180419.jpg

20190213_180432.jpg

Latest Posts

Back