• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How to view Members Feedback (Even with Hidden Profiles)

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
Know there was an open discussion on this topic last week. Specifically that for members with a "hidden" profile or settings to show it to only friends, how do you view their feedback. After some testing and a few solutions, the simplest option hit me on the head:

1) Simply click their username from any post.
2) On the card that appears you'll be able to view their Feedback rating.
3) If you'd like to view the actual feedback, just click the %. This works for members with hidden profiles.

Member Feedback.png

Know there was an open discussion on this topic last week. Specifically that for members with a "hidden" profile or settings to show it to only friends, how do you view their feedback. After some testing and a few solutions, the simplest option hit me on the head:

1) Simply click their username from any post.
2) On the card that appears you'll be able to view their Feedback rating.
3) If you'd like to view the actual feedback, just click the %. This works for members with hidden profiles.

View attachment 760859

Yay, I’m the guinea pig

That’s how I’ve always checked feedback. Which way doesn’t allow you to see it when encountering a hidden profile?

Yay, I’m the guinea pig

That’s how I’ve always checked feedback. Which way doesn’t allow you to see it when encountering a hidden profile?

Haha thanks! Believe if you go directly to their profile, then try to go to the "Feedback" tab. If it's hidden you don't see anything, so you can't get to the tab.

Just now trying to figure out how to leave someone feedback. Cant find where to do so with profile blocked. When pulling up info from user pic it doesnt have option. Neither does the thread the purchase came from.
Edit: nevermind found it after hitting the feedback percentage. Need another cup of coffee

Latest Posts

Back