• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading I Am Looking To Complete 3D Set Of Four.......

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I only need the Hobbit pair. I know they are still available for full retail but wondering if anyone was getting rid of theirs or had duplicates. What would you have to have in trade? I have a Black Crosshair 2.0 with polarised lenses 7.5 out of 10 (throw in American flag bag and reg. bag,generic box). Also have black on black Probation brown bag, box and all. Also black Crankcase with purple lenses bag and box,(LBNIB) black on black Ten (generic box), black on black Fuel Cell with red icons will throw in black ones also and have box and bag for those as well could also throw in American flag bag too. Could also throw in TRASHED black on black fuel's with anyone of these glasses (with black bag).

Some people reacted to this post.
Good luck in your search.

Shouldn't the full set of 3D glasses include the polished white and polished black pairs? I know they're not movie editions, but they are 3D...

I really don't want them I guess I want the movie set.

I have a pair of the Hobbits BNIB with the pin that i need to sell. Tried to send you a pm but your inbox is full

ok not sure i know how to empty it or delete some with this new set-up.

try it now....

nope. can you pm me?

I have deleted about 10 pms hmmm.

I cant pm you either it wants me to upgrade. I will just keep deleting til someone can pm or I can pm them.

hmm

Latest Posts

Back