• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I need shooting, I now posses a Kato!!!!

Funky-Trixtar

......Jedi Mind trickery...........
Premium Member
Kent, England
Tis indeed so, I saw a pair of Polished Black / Prizm Road, unused for 80 quid. Reduced from 95 or thereabouts. I love the Red shield look, and may use the lens later.......

pictures shortly......

For 85 quid, it's a no-brainer. I know I'll be able to, at least make my money back, if not more!
IMG_1742.JPG

IMG_1744.JPG

IMG_1745.JPG

IMG_1747.JPG

IMG_1748.JPG

IMG_1749.JPG
IMG_1746.JPG

Last edited:
Congrats! 🪖👍

I have to admit when I first saw Kato's I was...Cool...very Super Hero-like. I tried a pair on and the simple fact is I'm too darn stuffy and old school to wear 'em. Maybe with MIL-Spec OD frames and green lenses...hmm 🤔

Congrats! 🪖👍

I have to admit when I first saw Kato's I was...Cool...very Super Hero-like. I tried a pair on and the simple fact is I'm too darn stuffy and old school to wear 'em. Maybe with MIL-Spec OD frames and green lenses...hmm 🤔
I thought everybody who collects Oakley's, knew the Doctrine, which is unspoken. Let me remind you: WE WRITE THE RULES ON COOL! So no matter how much your body creaks, no matter how few wisps of hair. When you've experienced that feeling of slipping a pair of the coolest set of bins, since Time kicked off. That transport your 'coolness factor', out in to the hyper-space. So never feel too old. It's the age you feel putting on those shades!

Last edited:
I thought everybody who collects Oakley's, knew the Doctrine, which is unspoken. Let me remind you: WE WRITE THE RULES ON COOL! So no matter how much your body creaks, no matter how few wisps of hair. When you've experienced that feeling of slipping a pair of the coolest set of bins, since Time kicked off. That transport your 'coolness factor', out in to the hyper-space. So never feel to old. It's the age you feel putting on those shades!
Well now I want to try one

Tis indeed so, I saw a pair of Polished Black / Prizm Road, unused for 80 quid. Reduced from 95 or thereabouts. I love the Red shield look, and may use the lens later.......

pictures shortly......
Welcome to the Kato Club 🤩🤩🤩 And very smart of you to buy the 2nd Gen Katos ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Back