• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I watched the images last night in dissbelief....Manchester, my heart goes out to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky-Trixtar

......Jedi Mind trickery...........
Premium Member
Kent, England
At gone midnight I was on the net when I noticed on the BBC site, mention of a bomb in Manchester. I went to Facebook to read aboit the situation a little more. On it I read about how 16 people had been killed at a bomb blast in the Manchester Arena......FUC*.....also littered amomg the outcrying of emotions were the Troll Tw@ts.......so desperate for coverage are you.......FUC*WITS. Also at the time people were asking for sightings of their loved ones.......50 serious injuries were reported then also.
Show solidarity, BROTHERS and SISTERS, they will NOT break us........

update later this morning 22 people killed 59 seriously injured...........:(

Last edited:
At gone midnight I was on the net when I noticed on the BBC site, mention of a bomb in Manchester. I went to Facebook to read aboit the situation a little more. On it I read about how 16 people had been killed at a bomb blast in the Manchester Arena......FUC*.....also littered amomg the outcrying of emotions were the Troll Tw@ts.......so desperate for coverage are you.......FUC*WITS. Also at the time people were asking for sightings of their loved ones.......50 serious injuries were reported then also.

No honor... no courage .... no bravery. None

A nail bomb set off amongst women and children. The Islamic State quickly took responsibility of this act of terror and rejoiced. This is a gruesome reminder that evil exists and its brutality has no boundaries.

Disgusting act of pure cowardice in the name of Religion. That's all I can say. My heart aches for the families who have lost love ones who were just trying to enjoy a concert. I will never understand how killing innocent people advances a political or religious agenda.

The British always show such grace and strength in the face of these types of tragedies.

Hopefully we will start lobbing some more tomahawks at ISIS targets, maybe a couple more MOAB's. I say we use the old Marine Corps motto and kill em' all, let god sort em' out.

Pure savagery from human to human, such an absolutely disgusting display from a radical religion. My heart and prayers go out to all effected by this terror attack and all of the others. Protect yourself and stay safe everyone.

My mum, my brother, my sister and all my nieces and nephews live in Manchester I was relieved to find out they were safe but also hit home how different it could have been and how the poor family's of those affected must be feeling. I really hope people like this can see how atrocious these acts are and how killing in the name of anything is just wrong innocent lives have been lost and for what?

The islamic terrorist has been identified as 22 year old Salman Abedi. Born in Manchester England, his parents were refugees from Lybia prior to his birth. He attacked the people/country that sheltered and protected him. SMH:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back