• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Ice Iridium Polarized for Another Polarized

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have:

-Ice iridium polarized Frogskin lenses

-Ice iridum (non-polarized) flak jacket xlj lenses

See below for condition

Looking to trade for one of the following Frogskin lenses:

Fire polarized

+red polarized

Any other color that is polarized, colored iridium, looks good with acid green, and not a super dark base. Let me know if you have something that might work!

The lenses do not have to be perfect, but please no deep scratches or major imperfections. I want something I can wear. I could throw in a little cash if you have something that looks brand spanking new.

I am trading because I think the ice is too dark to look through. I want to keep the colorful look of this frame so I am not really interested in plane jane bronze lenses.

Condition-

Frogskin lenses-used but very wearable. There are a few small and fine scratches that are noticeable upon close inspection.

Click for pics-https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=994F1771508939B8!3099&authkey=!ACrJ-KAmRq02HDA&ithint=folder%2cjpg

Flak lenses-The right lens in in good shape. Maybe few small imperfections. The left lens has some noticeable scratches along the bottom and a couple more near the top that may be visible while you wear them if you are sensitive to that sort of thing. This is a usable beater pair of lenses.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=994F1771508939B8!3100&authkey=!AA4pVE3F0SlTFto&ithint=folder%2cjpg

If interested I could trade both sets for your frogskin lenses.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.