• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Ice Turbine

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Bump

Some people reacted to this post.
you really cant find these two turbines? Or are you holding out for a great price. I have one of these, but not sure if its MPH or not

Username Hidden said:
you really cant find these two turbines? Or are you holding out for a great price. I have one of these, but not sure if its MPH or not
I have found the mph on eBay but the price is way too high, plus i have to pay almost 50$ for shipping and customs fees for that one

TTT

Bump

Username Hidden said:
I have found the mph on eBay but the price is way too high, plus i have to pay almost 50$ for shipping and customs fees for that one

$50 shipping quote is crazy, you can have it sent via 1st class for a fraction of that. Boxed up retail box should weigh just under 6oz

Screen Shot 2020-04-05 at 10.13.49 PM.png

Username Hidden said:
$50 shipping quote is crazy, you can have it sent via 1st class for a fraction of that. Boxed up retail box should weigh just under 6oz

View attachment 720111
TTT
I know but the seller thinks otherwise

Username Hidden said:
TTT
I know but the seller thinks otherwise
Bet they're using the convenient ebay global-shipping calculator, which tends to inflate the cost - ie; was quoted $48 to ship a 1lbs package Poland, went to post office and shipped it myself for $22.

There's some czech retailer that has exact model you're after, $160-200...

If you don't have to pay VAT on those then might be worth it, otherwise the ebay pair would probably still be cheaper @ 107 + 14.50 + 25% VAT = ~$151

Username Hidden said:
Bet they're using the convenient ebay global-shipping calculator, which tends to inflate the cost - ie; was quoted $48 to ship a 1lbs package Poland, went to post office and shipped it myself for $22.

There's some czech retailer that has exact model you're after, $160-200...

If you don't have to pay VAT on those then might be worth it, otherwise the ebay pair would probably still be cheaper @ 107 + 14.50 + 25% VAT = ~$151
Thanks but my czech isn't the best :lol:

Username Hidden said:
Thanks but my czech isn't the best :lol:
My czech isn't much when it comes to reading..

So I'll just use google chrome browser and right click to choose translate language from menu ;)