• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Ichiro Emerald Slate

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

4D5F5C38-C9AF-40BB-846F-6A3BC72AEDB3.jpeg
9FF76741-8E5F-436E-9FB5-E4969FDEE888.jpeg
174D5D48-05EA-4FD1-B85B-E66DA27A2CFC.jpeg
AF7CB8A3-06C9-42DD-97F9-85BB5A146B68.jpeg
03D0F08E-F1E3-4148-9889-464F499B2C57.jpeg
Testing the waters, I am selling one of my collection that is in mint condition, would rate it 9/10 conservatively. complete set matching serials with box. I hate to let it go but need to part ways with it due to personal reasons. Since I have a PayPal account and wasn’t able to get money from it due to restrictions here in the country I’m working, the buyer will have to pay thru May good friend @NuttyOAK13Y and il send him the glasses and he will ship it to the sellers address.

I’m asking 800$ shipping included.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Those are beauties! Love that emerald slate!!!

Username Hidden said:
Those are beauties! Love that emerald slate!!!
Thanks bud! Cheers!

@Phongzky no need for international shipping for you bro. As both of you are in the same region. :)

@SolarOracle oracle @SEAN WAYNE thanks for the tag actually there are some issues going on between the countries where we are based and cannot ship directly and has to be re routed to a third country and would cost a lot $$$. I've been in touch with Nino and will try to work out something else.

Actually I’m going home this coming May and I can ship it directly to where ever the buyer is, for Europe and US my buddy @NuttyOAK13Y is willing to lend a hand (what a true lad) for those interested buyers. Again, if buyer is interested and willing to buy, he or she will pull the trigger, but if half hearted all kinds of reasoning will there, just saying. I’m not forcing anyone to buy my stuff, it’s a vicious O cycle. Been there, done that, so now is my time to pass it on to its new owner. Thanks everyone for looking, hope to make a sale soon, Cheers !

May is around the corner hope you guys will have a great deal with this mint pair. Good luck you two!

Username Hidden said:
May is around the corner hope you guys will have a great deal with this mint pair. Good luck you two!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nice piece. This model with the serial number on it and matching box is a great collectors find.