• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Ichiro line up

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date

For sale Ichiro line up

• BNIB/LNIB matching serIals

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • For sale

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
I can make a bundle, the polished slate and emerald slate for 1,500$..I’m just a pm away.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Bump..need help over here, can’t accept payments because the bank registered to my PayPal was blocked..is there a way I can sell my units?..am I allowed to use other people’s PayPal just to receive the payment?..I mean a trusted friend who can lend his PayPal then he will send me the money thru western union?..is there another possible way?..thanks
That would work depending on who your "Mate" is.

Username Hidden said:
That would work depending on who your "Mate" is.
You are absolutely right buddy, but it would take a long route coz I have to wait for the money transfer then that’s the only time I will ship my glasses.

Not to mention the pp and western union fees ass up rather quickly at those prices.

Anyone on here that’s local to you that you could work with?

Username Hidden said:
Not to mention the pp and western union fees ass up rather quickly at those prices.

Anyone on here that’s local to you that you could work with?
Might look for someone here in Manila that has PayPal..

Bump!

Username Hidden said:
You are absolutely right buddy, but it would take a long route coz I have to wait for the money transfer then that’s the only time I will ship my glasses.
That’s not right. Once the seller PayPal’s the funds to WHOEVER you chose as your middleman you should NOT wait for your middleman to send the funds to you.

What if your “mate” decides he’s too busy to send you the funds for a week? Two weeks? What if he gets hit by a truck and ends up in the hospital???

If he’s a trusted friend there should be no hesitation.

Will you wait to send the glasses because of that reason???

You’re just looking to get bad feedback.

Username Hidden said:
That’s not right. Once the seller PayPal’s the funds to WHOEVER you chose as your middleman you should NOT wait for your middleman to send the funds to you.

What if your “mate” decides he’s too busy to send you the funds for a week? Two weeks? What if he gets hit by a truck and ends up in the hospital???

If he’s a trusted friend there should be no hesitation.

Will you wait to send the glasses because of that reason???

You’re just looking to get bad feedback.
+1. You're at 13 helpful posts now!!

It's not the buyer's fault that the funds have to go this route.

The honourable thing to do would be to post them as soon as the funds have been received by your "middle man".

Thanks for all the comments and feedback, I might try working on my own PayPal account so there’s less hassle, and will do it once I get back in Doha.