• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi O-Forum,

Selling my Sixth Edition (and last of their kind), Polished Carbon and Slate lens Ichiro Juliets. I have given the most accurate description and their history below.

History: Purchased these as an impulse buy back in 2012 (we've all been there). They have just sat in their micro-fibre bag since. I do not display my sunglasses so they sit protected in the dark :) Besides my Carbon/Blue Ichiros, these are probably my favorite set.

Lens: 9.5/10. Mint condition nothing noticeable. Maybe some micro-marks but I cannot see anything in under spotlight. Put a 9.5 to be safe. These are very mint and I would be surprised if you saw anything.

Frame: 9.5/10. The one and only polished carbon Juliet frame. I cannot see any marks whatsoever.

Serial: IS 08 1227

Rubbers: 10/10. Mint Condition. Please note, these are the larger 25 temple shox and the larger nose rubbers.

Box: No Box.

Price: $965 USD. Payment to be made via PayPal friends/gift.

Additional: Will be sent in a brand-new authentic Oakley micro bag and be packed to the EXTREME.

Shipping: International Priority Express Shipping from Australia for $45 USD. Tracking will be provided.

Guys/Gals, I take a lot of pride in my collection and I hope the purchaser enjoys them as much as I have. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to mention below or contact me directly via PM.

IMG_3771.JPG
IMG_3773.JPG
IMG_3775.JPG
IMG_3776.JPG
IMG_3777.JPG
IMG_3778.JPG
IMG_3779.JPG

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad
Last edited:
Username Hidden and Username Hidden

New Threads