• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Infinite Hero Juliet

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hey everyone, it has been awhile since I've been around. I have been happy with and had my collection for quite some time but unfortunately life has necessitated that I sell some things. Up for sale is a pair of used Infinite Hero Juliets. They are complete with the original box, coin, and spare rubber. They have been worn once or twice by me, but have mostly lived in the box since I bought them (from another OakleyForum member). The nose bridge is not super loose, but it is also not factory tight. Included is a picture of a very light scuff/mark on the left lens. It does not affect vision and is not very noticeable especially in the picture but it is there. I will also include an Infinite Hero soft case (does fit X-Metal but its snug) or an X-Metal soft case (broken zipper), whichever the buyer chooses. I am asking $800 shipped via Paypal G&S.

Edit: I just want to clarify the X-Metal soft case does zip still, it’s just that the metal hook to hold the zipper came loose and the pull tab fell off/was lost.
IMG_0695.jpg

IMG_0696.jpg

IMG_0697.jpg

IMG_0698.jpg

IMG_0699.jpg

IMG_0700.jpg

IMG_0701.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Pm'd

Some people reacted to this post.
Status