• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Infinite hero juliets

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Depends on the beer. I prefer Corona; definently has the smoothest taste. And it def works well with any pizza
Corona is nice but Leffe is my favourite

Some people reacted to this post.
i was surprised upon reading all your comments and inputs on how much a IHJ would sell..good for all the sellers here in the forum becuase its more cheaper in manila now, selling roughly 450-500$ bracket...and i agree corona is one of the best beer, almost the same taste with San Mig Light.:D:p

I have to agree with @OakleyFrankFMJ these are becoming a bit of a Unicorn for Juliet's, the lenses alone are fetching a fair wack $200++ @Kory is selling his at a great price? @Steven Goldberg you need to buy these before you miss out...

Good luck Bro

Last edited by a moderator:
Username Hidden said:
BNIB or LNIB IH easy $550-$600, and that's a far cry from $750 2 years ago.

As far as beer, IMO there are so many brands better than Corona. I've never tasted urine, but I think it's probably very close to what Corona tastes like. That's probably the reason why you're supposed to use salt and lime before and after taking a zip. Corona ain't a real beer, but I guess that's a whole different thread ;)
We Europeans have a pick from plenty of fine beers!!!! Corona is p*ss Imho and that's why they serve it with Lime LOL!!

Well I guess we have a different taste preference, haha! I fine with our own product..San Miguel beer pale Pilsen or San mig light.