• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Information About Stolen Property - Help Requested

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why did it take this long to expose this person? I saw them post on here daily....
Threads were deleted when individuals were named specifically about 2 months ago. That's why I have to be careful about what I write now. This thread could still be deleted by tomorrow. Even if it is deleted, at least there are some people here that are still active, who will keep an eye out, or at least be wary of the person if they can work out who it is.

So why did it take this long to expose this person? I saw them post on here daily....

I sent payment for some rootbeer earsocks for some wires last year and never received them from this person, but just didn't feel like chasing up the hassle.

I can’t even tell you how many times I’ve heard that story. This really is why feedback needs to be used and accurately. I know of at least 2 positive feedbacks that were left because the people didn’t want retribution. A bunch more just like you too.

As to why it took so long to expose and get rid of the scammer? Well, idk, I don’t make the rules.

Threads were deleted when individuals were named specifically about 2 months ago. That's why I have to be careful about what I write now. This thread could still be deleted by tomorrow. Even if it is deleted, at least there are some people here that are still active, who will keep an eye out, or at least be wary of the person if they can work out who it is.

He’s been given a lifetime ban. You should be able to make him without breaking any rules. He’s not a member.

I’m pretty sure one of my dogs have figured out who it is by now.🤘

Most of us know from reading the title of the thread.....this is a highly unfortunate situation. I'm sorry to hear this @cacatman.
Thanks bro,
Anyhow, it's kinda embarrassing for me as well. 100% my fault. I trusted the individual and thought they had turned over a new leaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.