• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Instant seduction by a Beige O-Icon Beret .......bugger it.....couldn't resi

And so here are all the Berets I have:

Featured from top left: Rasta Beret, X-Meal Beret, Rasta Beret, Scatter-Skull Beret, Static Icon Beret, Static Icon Beret.

20160322_110700.jpg
They look sweet!!

They look sweet!!

Thank you @dingo ate my baby. The Rasta Berets don't work on me at all but I have two different versions which do appear to be genuine (they both have the black tags with reflective black strip, one says made in USA the other made in Korea) from what I can tell. Also the Icon on the front are different sizes.
One is made of 100% Wool, the other conists of 70% Wool, 20% Nylon, 8% Acrylic, 2% P.U.Spandex.

Thank you @dingo ate my baby. The Rasta Berets don't work on me at all but I have two different versions which do appear to be genuine (they both have the black tags with reflective black strip, one says made in USA the other made in Korea) from what I can tell. Also the Icon on the front are different sizes.
One is made of 100% Wool, the other conists of 70% Wool, 20% Nylon, 8% Acrylic, 2% P.U.Spandex.
Are rasta longer? What are differences?

Are rasta longer? What are differences?

Rasta feature a peak at the rear of the Beret or 'bill' as it's more commonly referd to. The Beret is larger, considerably larger than the Static O. Even the S/M dwarfs me! It's been 20 years since I had hair the length required to comfortably wear one of these.

Last edited:
Rasta feature a peak at the rear of the Beret or 'bill' as it's more commonly referd to. The Beret is larger, considerably larger than the Static O. Even the S/M dwarfs me! It's been 20 years since I had hair the length required to comfortably wear one of these.
Gotta get one of those on cheaper side !! Thanks for info yeah maybe too small my xmetal beret is near the end to fit me nicely .. Oakley L/XL sometimes is snug me

Back