• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is it a Deal? A Steal?

joecool862

Keeper of the Skull
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Kansas City Baby!
Picked this up last week off the Devil's Bay...

20180904_182759.jpg
20180904_182917.jpg
20180904_184250.jpg

Paid $1000 plus $15 to ship. It is a L/XL. Dreads still pulled back into a weird Dread-Mullet, lol. It's basically brand new. Looks like the seller took it out of the packaging to photograph and that's about it. This is one of those special pieces I've always wanted and I couldn't resist at that price. Now to find the goggles.... :)

View attachment 523231 View attachment 523232 View attachment 523234

Paid $1000 plus $15 to ship. It is a L/XL. Dreads still pulled back into a weird Dread-Mullet, lol. It's basically brand new. Looks like the seller took it out of the packaging to photograph and that's about it. This is one of those special pieces I've always wanted and I couldn't resist at that price. Now to find the goggles.... :)

Nice score Joe.

But there aint nothin wront with mullets! I was born with one!

View attachment 523231 View attachment 523232 View attachment 523234

So she finally arrived?!? Damn that first class, untracked shipping. Awesome piece my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So she finally arrived?!? Damn that first class, untracked shipping. Awesome piece my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Man, it was raining and I was headed upstairs. Literally saw the USPS dude about to drop it at the door in the rain and walk away. Glad I sat around all damn afternoon waiting for it. Still can't believe the seller never sent tracking info and YES, he shipped it first class, no insurance... WTH...

Latest Posts

Back