• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

jive's latest iraq hauls

Any job that helps defend your country is an important one, nothing but respect from me.

Thanks man! Without violating OPSEC or giving out classified info...my job out here is pretty much to fund ODAs (green beret 13 man teams) and making sure they have all the gear, food, services necessary to complete any missions required!

Thanks for serving the country! ...and thanks for wearing those Infinite Heros as your daily "beater" shades. If you ever want to put in non oakley lenses in those Splits...I did just buy the offering from VL. They're a perfect fit. Not sure if you're interested but I thought I'd let you know. Again, thanks for serving!

Thanks for serving the country! ...and thanks for wearing those Infinite Heros as your daily "beater" shades. If you ever want to put in non oakley lenses in those Splits...I did just buy the offering from VL. They're a perfect fit. Not sure if you're interested but I thought I'd let you know. Again, thanks for serving!

Thanks man! Yea they are too cool to not wear. What color VL lenses did you get for them? If violet, how do they look compared to the actual Oakley lenses?

awesome pick ups man. jealous of those frogskins for sure. you have made some nice pick ups over there! bring those bad boys home safe and thanks for serving!

Back