• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Gen1 Boxes

donkeanu

I should Work at Oakley
Kuwait
i just bought my 3rd gen1 fire juliet..
of the 3, this has the ‘old’ pic label..
how many juliets have this type of label?

f6de7664f792e6e6a59cd0de14767c01.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just the original released I do believe, Titainium, x-metal, plasma, and maybe the carbon. I don’t remember if he carbon came that way

i see only plasmas, with fire and the ice..
would be cool to see these pic boxes lined up..

I do believe the boxes were limited to the original releases lenses, I think emerald came later, the first lenses were Fire, Gold iridium, Black Iridium, and Ice. I’ve seen the Fire, Gold, Black, and Ice color fronts.

my Plasma Fire has the colored picture on the box like yours and my Titanium with Gold Juliet’s I bought back in 98 had the colored box also

I do believe the boxes were limited to the original releases lenses, I think emerald came later, the first lenses were Fire, Gold iridium, Black Iridium, and Ice. I’ve seen the Fire, Gold, Black, and Ice color fronts.

my Plasma Fire has the colored picture on the box like yours and my Titanium with Gold Juliet’s I bought back in 98 had the colored box also

hmmm..
thought the plasma fire, ice & emerald were released on the same year, 1999..
same year for the black & gold..

anyway, these colored boxes are awesome!

hmmm..
thought the plasma fire, ice & emerald were released on the same year, 1999..
same year for the black & gold..

anyway, these colored boxes are awesome!

You might be right, I’ve never seen the emerald tho, but it’s possible it could have a picture on the box too

These are the five that I know of. Notice the 04-110 and 04-111 have the serial hand written. I’m not sure if the rest exist like this but I’m on the hunt. As far as I know the emerald 04-115 only had the barcode label. I could be wrong though.

These are all serial matched.
1D7FF5FB-8903-41F1-B3C3-B0F881DB1A9E.jpeg

XX also had this style box. The only one I have the 24k but I’ve seen the XM/BI one, just don’t own it.

35BFF2FF-8DEA-4003-9159-BEEC0508BFB8.jpeg

These are the five that I know of. Notice the 04-110 and 04-111 have the serial hand written. I’m not sure if the rest exist like this but I’m on the hunt. As far as I know the emerald 04-115 only had the barcode label. I could be wrong though.

These are all serial matched.
View attachment 555796

XX also had this style box. The only one I have the 24k but I’ve seen the XM/BI one, just don’t own it.

View attachment 555797

wow!
so even in the colored boxes, it varies..
only 2 has written serials..

Latest Posts

Back