• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Juliet lenses - Ichiro Slate & Transitions

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Up for sale are the following Juliet lenses.

Note: I am also open to trade offers in addition to the cash sale. I am interested in XMXX (preferred trade option) or Penny - frames only offers are welcome, lenses optional - just trying to mix up my collection a bit.

IMG_20160820_170423.jpg

First up we have a set of OO Blue, or just 'Blue' if you prefer (I'm not participating in that conversation/debate anymore, ever LOL). No splitting hairs with decimal points I'll just rate them at 9+/10. They are beautiful, have been gently mounted, worn out three, perhaps four times. I could sell them as new and get away with it. It does look like there was something in the pic on the upper right portion of the etched lens. I went back and verified it was something in the air, literally. These are as clean as most new lenses I see. SOLD
IMG_20160820_170635.jpg

Still available...
Next, We have a pair of Ichiro Slate in very good condition. One or two specs, no scratches, no cleaning marks, nothing major, very clean overall. I rate them as 9/10. Asking $100.00 shipped CONUS* Paypal G&S
IMG_20160820_170652.jpg

Still available...
Lastly we have a set of transition/photochromic. I was told these wee cut from a Monster Dog once upon a time with a VR50 to brown transition. They have a few small marks but nothing major, rating them an 8/10. Asking $70.00 shipped CONUS* Paypal G&S
IMG_20160820_170725.jpg

*OCONUS shipping can be quoted on a case by case basis)

More details and pics available upon request, of course.
Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
bump + price drop + now also listed on eBay (full disclosure)

Last edited:
2 out of 3 sets gone, Juliet Transitions still available - closing this thread and moving to a new one