• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Lenses

Hardaway is the man for custom cut lenses. He can cut them from other Oakley lenses if you are a purest, or other lenses like Dillon and others. My eyes are jacked up from type 1 diabetes, and they are a lighter blue which I am told is very sensitive to bright sun and UV Light and quality lenses are a must and they have to be polarized or I'm blind in bright light. You really do get what you pay for. Garbage lenses like Walleva will give me a headache in less than an hour. In my opinion, the best aftermarket lenses I have found are the Elite lenses from Revant, if you email them ask for Tyler and tell him I sent you, he is very knowledgeable and knows about lenses. Next would be the Ikon lenses. I haven't tried the Fuse lenses but read mixed reviews about them. There is a lot more that goes into a lens than just what they are made of. They must be the right curve to fit your frames and they must be corrected for this curve. I have also discovered that everyone's version of polarizing isn't the same. This has been discussed many times on this forum in great detail. Read these other threads and if you still have questions Hardaway is the one to ask for solid answers you can trust. He does this for a living and he doesn't cut his lenses with a sawzall or Dremel either. Later

Did you a favor and found just one of the most popular threads on the forum concerning this subject.

Aftermarket Lenses - Revant/Walleva/Fuse/Ikon/Linegear...etc

I also wanted to tell you that Hardaway sells many more lenses on Ebay for Oakley frames then he does in the exchange section of this forum. It's surely to much to keep up with both and Ebay will be seen by far more people. I can't recall his exact username but his name, Hardaway is in it. Kind of hard to miss, he is probably the largest quality seller of lenses for the Oakley frames, both OEM, Other Oakley, and others as I mentioned in my previous reply.
Later
NCH

Latest Posts

Back