• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Juliet plamsa 1st gen/blue and Titanium/gold

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi all!
Here are for sale pairs of Juliet, both sold without box. The glasses are in France and the prices are in €, paypal fees excluded (paiement with paypal or wise is fine). International insured shipping included

- 1st gen plasma, serial P039079 fitted with blue lenses (not ice!). The frame is very light grey, the only one I had like this, and in very good condition, only the nose bridge having a little flex. Lenses are the kind of blue with green hue depending on the angle. I've had many blue lenses in hand and the only set with the exact same hue I had was on Ichiro etched oo blue lenses. They are almost perfect, a solid 9.5
IMG_9209.JPG

IMG_8011.jpg
IMG_8012.jpg
IMG_8013.jpg
IMG_8014.jpg

IMG_9213.JPG

I would like 480€ obo for this one

- 2nd gen Titanium/gold, serial T037895A. Frames are in good condition but the nose bridge is very loose. Lenses are gold iridium in almost perfect 9.5 condition
IMG_8020.jpg
IMG_8021.jpg
IMG_8022.jpg
IMG_9214.JPG
IMG_9215.JPG

Edit : this one is now 330€ obo
Feel free to ask for more pictures

Thanks Oakleyforum for the space :)

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Those look like ice gen 1 which would go with the serial number. The early gen ice is diferent than later ones. Either way beautiful pair.

They originally came with fire if I recall, as the serial suggest but the lenses were damaged…I might even still have them somewhere but I cannot stand scratches lenses so I changed them years ago when I got the glasses ^^

And those blue/green lenses are just amazing! :D

Your right. I’m mixing up my serials.

If this is chips in the frame, you might want to adjust your price😳
C0EEDB4C-6C95-4263-A758-C5F6520BB514.jpeg

Damn you’re absolutely right! There are small chips on the frame that were not here when I last inventoried them, probably from storage :/
So the price on these gold/titanium goes down to 330€ (as the nose bridge is very loose too). Lenses are very good though
FBEB8B7D-D29A-473D-9C72-AA3168A185C3.jpeg

The 1st gen plasma is very good, no surprise there!

Thanks for pointing it out, I would have found out eventually to take more pictures but that would have been more problematic…

Storage chips?

Oh my the dreaded storage damage! They some how got out of storage case and decided on a road trip. As they were not prepared for the road they scrapped themselves on the pavement, I hate when they do that. Hate it even more when its called out in pictures.

Username Hidden said:
Those look like ice gen 1 which would go with the serial number. The early gen ice is diferent than later ones. Either way beautiful pair.
The old Ice is not much diff from the blue lenses.

Username Hidden said:
Oh my the dreaded storage damage! They some how got out of storage case and decided on a road trip. As they were not prepared for the road they scrapped themselves on the pavement, I hate when they do that. Hate it even more when its called out in pictures.
No, my whole collection has been stashed away in boxes/bags for years now, most pairs in boxes, but some were not and they were moved a couple times, not always by me, and maybe not always as carefully as I would have myself… :/

This one happened to be in a microfiber bag only and maybe it was dropped or something at some point but it sure wasn’t like this when I did the last inventory 3 years ago.
I agree I should have been way more careful when I listed it but I never thought something might have changed and I’m sorry for that