• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Juliet Plasma / Emerald - 2nd Gen

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Deal fell through on this one so it's back up. Apparently there are black stains UNDER the ear socks. So unless you are going to display this as a bare frame, these stains will not be visible when ear socks are installed.

Up now is a Plasma / Emerald Polarized 2nd Gen Juliet. This is a beautiful frame, in the best (IMHO!) plasma 2nd gen finish! I love these 2nd gens, a little darker than late gens, with the shine and durability!

Frame - no major marks or staining to note. Only 1 tiny scuff on bottom of right orbital, could not capture in pictures.
Nosebridge - needs a tuneup, very loose
Lenses - Both have many small marks, left (etched) lens has a scuff right in field of view. Definitely still wearable, depending on your tolerance. But both do have marks that affect vision. I am including the original non-polar emerald lenses that are pretty close to dead, but are original to this frame, so they go with.
Rubbers - used but good working order, earsocks are a touch loose at tips. 15 shocks, large bombs, all non-sticky.

Asking $old shipped USA PP G&S. Feel free to make offers! I am willing to ship directly to any of our tuners, tuneup cost is on you!

Thanks for looking!

20171018_120728.jpg

20171018_120735.jpg

20171018_120744.jpg

20171018_120756.jpg

20171018_120818.jpg

20171018_120841.jpg

20171018_120857.jpg

20171018_120910.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Deal fell through on this one so it's back up. Apparently there are black stains UNDER the ear socks. So unless you are going to display this as a bare frame, these stains will not be visible when ear socks are installed.

Username Hidden said:

Black stains? Is something wrong with the coating?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Username Hidden said:
Black stains? Is something wrong with the coating?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Again, these are UNDER the ear socks. No, there is nothing wrong with the finish (plasma is not a coating, but how ti is finished). See this thread: Plasma Juliets.. staining under earsocks

Thx for the info. GLWS

Wow! SMH....For somebody to even give a **** about that blows my mind.

Sold

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.