• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Juliet project frame. 4th Gen Plasma

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Juliet frame that needs total refurb. Nose loose, lenses 5/10 (but nothing that interferes with vision), some screws rounded, rubbers worn out...

Frame, though, is in very good condition. If you have the parts to refurb, there is plenty of life in this pair...

$190 delivered anywhere....
f9b11002451a3efab0106ed3853da736.jpg
1a12c111ceffca3aa8cbb1593d304e21.jpg
7610d363a2f21f0d9acde6b4c7f15cba.jpg
1a8fc9c2cc7b04b2456f758fefc4b56c.jpg
ae0ce4097027b76529bb25555cd4f6bf.jpg
1ce6cc813e236b259d9638d42f680099.jpg
d62bb9380b833b1652bea68f7deaa854.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Some people reacted to this post.
Just wanted to say that @mjt42 is a great guy to deal with. Just received the R2s I bought from him and they are awesome!

Username Hidden said:
Thanks for the tag. However, I just got out of Juliet rehab. No more for me for a while... GLWS

Username Hidden said:
Thanks for the tag. However, I just got out of Juliet rehab. No more for me for a while... GLWS

The Juliet relapse rate is pretty high tho sir..... luckily won’t set you back as much as other x metal addictions ...

Very true. 12 relapses in 6 months. However, No means No (or maybe)

Those torq screws got knarled on.. do you know if they can be removed? Are the screws spinning and not biting anymore? Or is just a matter of trying to extract the screw from the temple?

Username Hidden said:
Those torq screws got knarled on.. do you know if they can be removed? Are the screws spinning and not biting anymore? Or is just a matter of trying to extract the screw from the temple?
This plus where do yo get new screws (ear stem ones)?

Username Hidden said:
This plus where do yo get new screws (ear stem ones)?

@Linegear Japan sells both orbital and temple screws. I've ordered two sets of each to replace the ones on both my Juliet's along with fresh gaskets and temple washers. They work great.

Dam!!!! It ought to be against the law for some idiots to have a tool in their hand. Last thing I need is another plasma frame Julie but might make for a future project. First lets hear about the screw situation, if they are just jacked up heads you can get them out with a set of jewelers screwdrivers, but if they are stripped , that's a different story.
Later
NCH

Status
Not open for further replies.