• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Rootbeer Earsocks

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys..... I'm looking for a set of Rootbeer socks for a Juliet. Just need a sock set as I have the pads and shocks for an upcoming custom. I can buy/trade. Socks must be new unmounted. Thx guys! Please PM with offers.

Some people reacted to this post.
Wait for your package, LOL. Surprise spoiled :(...LOL

good guy ULUAHUNTER, strikes again!

Username Hidden said:
Wait for your package, LOL. Surprise spoiled :(...LOL

nice 1!! thats why i love this community!

Its nothing...just spreadin' a little al"O"ha around the "O"hana! LOL

Scott's an awesome guy and friend! Mahalo for the kind words BriP and Washi! Good to see you back BriP!

Wow! Brant..... What can I say? Where do I start regarding our deals? Guys let me just say that this is at least my 5th or 6th deal with Uluahunter. Every transaction has been great and Brant has gone above and beyond everytime to insure 100% customer satisfaction right down to getting 6 videos of nose bridge condition before a purchase! I want to thank you very much for all the past deals and especially this one. I will post pics as soon as the lenses and frames arrive! Much appreciate the socks!!! Members Uluahunter is a genuine class act and someone I consider a very good friend. Have no hesitation dealing with him! Mahalo my friend!

Anytime Scott! It's always been a pleasure dealing with you, and even better being able to call you a great friend also! Mahalo nui loa my braddah!