• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Juliet Titanium / Gold Iridium with extra lens $240

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Got a few cash needs, so letting go of a few of my favorites. Gotta do what ya gotta do.

• Sold $240 Juliet Titanium Gold T serial, 1st Gen. Old school cool :cool:. OEM rootbeer rubber. Frame fairly clean, 3 small spots bottom left orbital. tight nose, lens clean. Pair, bag AND extra set of oem BIP or Ice, your choice.

• SOLD $485 XX Plasma Ice, XP serial 005934. Beautiful pair, very clean all around, nose tight, good rubber - 15 shox, large bombs. If interested, I'll take all the pics you want to see. Pair and bag only.
  • SOLD. $295 Juliet Carbon DWP, warranty frame purchased a few months ago from a Forum member. Nice pair, factory nose movement, comfortable. Frame mint. LG blue rubber, will ship with full set of OEM black. Lens clean, save a tiny spot high outside right lens. Mint set of original 24k lens available as substitute. Box coin in very good shape. If interested, pm and I'll give the history.
Price is shipped US, international with appropriate extra shipping. PM for additional info.
View attachment 527370 View attachment 527371 View attachment 527372 View attachment 527373 View attachment 527374 View attachment 527375 View attachment 527376 60D217B6-56BF-47A8-9F35-4BF8A8ACB6BF.jpeg 507A1EB9-51A1-4944-9127-A39388FD105F.jpeg D29590BC-DDAA-4937-AC28-91D9DA4A988A.jpeg 1810655A-6FFE-445E-BF68-8E15E2CC7090.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
First in line for plasma XX, sent you PM but it says you left the convo.

Username Hidden said:
Go get them, cowboy!

XX Plasma sold, thank guys

Username Hidden said:

Thats means he has you blocked.

He has me blocked too

Username Hidden said:
Thats means he has you blocked.

He has me blocked too

Yeah, we worked it out. Bought the XX :D

Username Hidden said:
Yeah, we worked it out. Bought the XX :D

From someone who was butt-hurt enough to block you?

Username Hidden said:
I can't blame you. He underpriced them by atleast $100. Just hope he doesnt rub the lenses on his man-parts before he ships em to you
Reported. :)

The carbon pair is nice

Status
Not open for further replies.