• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet & X Squared Limited editions.

heslop15

Oakley Beginner
Scotland
Looking to start collecting either Juliets or X Squared as they seem to suit me best.
Any advice would be very much appreciated from those in the know regarding the most desirable versions to look for in particular which Limited Editions were produced in small numbers. It can be confusing for beginners like me as an example Ichiro appear very collectable but there are numerous versions so which do you look for.
Thanks

Looking to start collecting either Juliets or X Squared as they seem to suit me best.
Any advice would be very much appreciated from those in the know regarding the most desirable versions to look for in particular which Limited Editions were produced in small numbers. It can be confusing for beginners like me as an example Ichiro appear very collectable but there are numerous versions so which do you look for.
Thanks
I'd look @ O-review for an overall view of what u might be interested in collecting in terms of both x-metals. X-squared was in production for a much shorter time compared to the Juliet.

Thanks for all the great input, O-review, will be very useful to keep checking back on.
It is a balance for me between collecting rarer models but only the colours I like as I intend to wear them sparingly, putting them in a case or draw is not for me. I am UK based so some of the models just don't come up but I have plenty to go on thanks to the help received.

Back