• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet’s only

Joet13

Oakley Enthusiast
Montgomery
i’m Spoilt! Bought my first pair probably 15 years ago and never worn anything else. A captain, so most of my free time is spent bobbing around in the water in some form or fashion, either going 8 knots or 80, give or take a few. Operation a few years again to give me man-made lenses and get rid of glasses, great, but very sensitive to sunlight. So Juliet’s it is, try to keep at least 3 pair on hand, not really a collector, just a serious user.

i’m Spoilt! Bought my first pair probably 15 years ago and never worn anything else. A captain, so most of my free time is spent bobbing around in the water in some form or fashion, either going 8 knots or 80, give or take a few. Operation a few years again to give me man-made lenses and get rid of glasses, great, but very sensitive to sunlight. So Juliet’s it is, try to keep at least 3 pair on hand, not really a collector, just a serious user.

Welcome home captain. You'll find plenty of juliet lovers here as well as a plethora of replacement lenses and rubbers to buy and trade for

Latest Posts

Back