• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jupiter Squared LX?

My blue/ice which I bought from 6pm finally arrived and I really love the Asian fit. The lower part of the frame does not touch any part of my cheeks. Specail thanks to Batman and Batwolf for helping me. Just a slight disappointment that it was made in China, then I said to myself, where else to design an Asian fit one than in Asia.
Are there any other "Asian fit" models out there? Please let me know as I would like to start a collection. Cheers.
there are many asian fit models - Frogskin LX has an asian fit, as do many others. I would google it or check Oakley's website. There are probably more options for Asian fit depending on your regional location.

After looking at more JSLX pix, I'm 90% sure that what I saw was a standard JS frame that was mislabeled. How that could happen is beyond me. If the pair is still at the Vault next time I drop in, I'll have to scrutinize it again.

Has anyone gotten their JSLX from 6pm yet? I'm still trying to decide if I want to pick these up. I love my Jupiters, JS, and JFL, and I can't stand my JLX. So I'm not sure how the JSLX is going to work out.
I hate wearing my Jupiter LX also.. so uncomfortable.

Thanks rightcoastnj. I went to Oakley website and saw their Asian fit models. Unfortunately I did not fancy any of them. The next models I would like to get are the Jupiter Squared(black ink/red iridium) and the Jupiter Factory Lite(dark blue frame). They are not Asian fit but a friend said there are self-adhesive nose pads that may lift the nose bridge up a little just so the lower frame will not touch my cheeks. Does anyone have any first hand experience with this, or can show me where to buy good quality nose pads? Cheers.

i would try the frogskin LX asian fit.. you might like them quite a bit actually. Also, the Jupiter Sq's are very comfy I find, and the JFL is just a lighter comfier version so you should be okay.

Just quick shoutout to this thread.....thanks everyone who posted. Very helpful in research after i strolled across these on ebay yesterday.

Ill be picking up a set of the blue/ice JSLX on payday.. they are just too cool not to. Heck, anyone have a set for sale, id consider.

thanks again folks!

Does anyone know which model of sunglasses has replaced the O Jupiter squared please

Back