• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just Got Some Mars..pics Of Me Wearing Them.

Encore. Got this Pennys as well. I might replace the lens to some kinda Red ..You know deep inside of us we all want to be Cyclops. :)

IMG_3387.jpg

Rock them metals. I wear 'em most of the time and get stares. (Esp. Mars) Just funny to me that most people still can not wrap their minds around Oakley's design. (Mad science era like them mars and ott)

Thanks guys. That's the reason I do not care about boxes when I bought my metals.. I bought them to wear them like its the 90s. Oh men , I can't move on from that era...

Thanks guys. That's the reason I do not care about boxes when I bought my metals.. I bought them to wear them like its the 90s. Oh men , I can't move on from that era...
haha, same here...just shows our age...nice mars man. damn shame i can't fit in them...but every x metal collection should still have a mars IMO.

I am so grateful to found Oakley forums and its members. I have a chance to wear the xmetals I use to love but can't afford them back in Highschool. Lol

Back