• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just scored this 4.0

rcpd34

Oakley Beginner
Guy was asking over $700 for it and I wound up with it for $60! Needs 2 hinge pins and the power cord is missing. Anyone know where I can get one?
nUzA8ufZQ9q36A9pRUF8OA.jpg

Hinge pins may be specific because of length but start at a local hardware store. The power cord is the standard 110v cord. Like from a computer or electronics with larger power supplies.

I have this case. Power cord is simple 110v with a 2.5mm connector on the end that connects to the base. From there you'll need a 2.5mm to 2.5mm connector cable that connects to the countertop underside then to the top of the base. It'll all make sense when you look at the setup. Quite simple.

Bigger question is how did you get him from $700 down to $60?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It was on FB Market Place for $729. I messaged him and asked where that number came from and that I thought it was high. He said it was just a number and they needed it gone and I could have it for $100 if I came and got it right away. When I got there he showed me the hinges were missing pins and I offered $60. He took it. I'm not even sure what it's worth. It also came with a couple of magnetic promotional signs for the sides and a small golf display. I'm willing to trade those off. Thanks for the info on the power cord. It did come with the short connecting wire. I see where it plugs into the bottom piece, but I don't see a corresponding plug on the upper cabinet.
2jzYTpeRTXOyXtbIgBYaag.jpg

Back