• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just won a Polished and a Matte Black PB: minus Microclear cloths and boxes.......but for £318all in

Congratulations! Awsome steal, you got the last pitboss I'm looking for at the price I wish I could find one at! Great grab man

They are still available you know: would have to sort out post to US though..........maybe @Texxx would help you...........

Very nice pickup! Do tell your secret!
I just paid $425 for my one. I think that was a good deal too. I'd rather not buy one with scratched up lenses, so the price you paid with no lenses was great!

Thank you RJ, no secret to just being vigilant. Then when you spot something whch appears to be a good/Great deal, do some quick research on it and the selller. If that all tallies, then go for the 'head shot'.

The thng is, I noticed Pit Boss' s and thought they were out of my leaugue: way beyond my financial clout, then, there they were, just waiting for me to have. Just goes to show, opportuntes lye on the horizon.....just recognize them.