• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just won a Polished and a Matte Black PB: minus Microclear cloths and boxes.......but for £318all in

@Jon the Don, thank you. RED/RUBY , maybe, haven't really thought that far ahead. But I'll have to wait untill I'm more 'flush', because I'll have spent out more than I had planned.

Red/Ruby why doesn't that surprise me!! Lol

They are most excellent excellent, Sir!
Always fancied a pair, they are on my wish list somewhere! I am due my Baseball Outfields any day now from Randy and I have just secured a couple of three-tier stands and a two pairs of Straight Jackets so I am in the same boat as you now! Skint as f**k!! I would definitely be interested in seeing what your final colour choice is for those frames, mate.

Red/Ruby why doesn't that surprise me!! Lol

They are most excellent excellent, Sir!
Always fancied a pair, they are on my wish list somewhere! I am due my Baseball Outfields any day now from Randy and I have just secured a couple of three-tier stands and a two pairs of Straight Jackets so I am in the same boat as you now! Skint as f**k!! I would definitely be interested in seeing what your final colour choice is for those frames, mate.

Great to hear about the Baseball Outfields...(oh, the anticipation......) and your Straights aqusition(are they the First, New or II's though?).
Yes, we are indeed in that Sh1t shaped canoe without a paddle, as far as financies are concerned.....
Don't honestly know when I'll be procurring lenses for these two.......who does?......................WHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!.... a slight outlet of emotion.

They are Straight Jacket 2007's one White, one Blood Red! I have a bit of a thing for that Straight Jacket model at the moment! It is pay day tomorrow, I am basically playing catch up for all the Oakley stuff I have bought in the last couple of weeks! STOP SPENDING Jon!!