• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kato Pro M-Frame

Why didn't they just make the yellow frame the limited edition? They would've sold more. Guess they had a lot of fog colored paint or plastic they needed to get rid of.

Why didn't they just make the yellow frame the limited edition? They would've sold more. Guess they had a lot of fog colored paint or plastic they needed to get rid of.
They used it for the MUZM set and single frame release. So wouldn't make sense since this is supposed to be the future, at least at this time. If they release as a standard pair you can almost guarantee tennis ball yellow or retina burn color will be included.

I really figured they would release the yellow first since it was the color in their short video a while back, but I like the blue a lot better than the fog color.

They should have called it moon dust or something if they wanted to be futuristic. Come on marketing team. Take some of them gummies or brownies, then start brainstorming.

$100 off with code Visitor20
Not quite as good as Sneaker Politics sale last week but still better than $492

$100 off with code Visitor20
Not quite as good as Sneaker Politics sale last week but still better than $492
If they were about $200 I'd get them otherwise $492 is Super expensive for what they are! The politics sale is still on or over?

I got mine from sneaker politics today. My impression is this... Opening the package and presentation is spot on cool. The case is of quality it feels, and is heavy and durable. Something you would expect to need in a radioactive future. The glasses are kinda plain and dull but it fits the theme... The quality of the glasses I must disagree with some of you on. I was super impressed with the use of material being stiff in the frame and flexible in the stems.

Then I tried to remove the plate to read the other side.... its a cheap piece of tin at best. Thin and bends as I found out. It got a slight enough bend in it from me trying to get the plate out of the super tight grip of the container right where the 13.11 box meets the other ... the weakest thinnest part of the plate. No it did not ruin it but it was a 180 shift from impressed to pissed. Be careful if you pull the plate out and study how its in there first.

Overall I would have paid $369 again for this. Not a penny more and for sure not $492. I feel like I got a unique and cool pair of Oakleys at a OK price I just really wish that plate had not creased :(