• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kato Pro M-Frame

So here a re a few pictures I took this morning.

You can see how the retention is done in the center and the frame feature used for it.

20240125_0534131.jpg

20240125_0534211.jpg

Bummer, scored a 30% discount code but can’t use it on the 13:11 😭. Guess I’ll let this one go then. Normally I buy everything I like, but I just can’t justify the €455. For this one.

So one other thing to be aware of. The hole for the center clip on the k/m frame thing is large enough that it is visible if you have it in an m frame. Below is mine in a Pro M

View attachment 1113196

Thanks for all the pics. Unless they do this with the other frame they gave to influencers I don’t think it’s going to matter too much if (when) they release it. The donor lens cuts can be adjusted for anyone who’ll swap out their 13.11, can’t see a ton of people doing it unless they wrecked the factory lens down the road. Anyone making a 17.4.17 probably won’t swap back and forth.

Thanks for all the pics. Unless they do this with the other frame they gave to influencers I don’t think it’s going to matter too much if (when) they release it. The donor lens cuts can be adjusted for anyone who’ll swap out their 13.11, can’t see a ton of people doing it unless they wrecked the factory lens down the road. Anyone making a 17.4.17 probably won’t swap back and forth.

They should release all those odd ball influencer lenses as replacments for this one. I'd buy a few of the ones I saw.

They should release all those odd ball influencer lenses as replacments for this one. I'd buy a few of the ones I saw.
If the 13.11 release was more like the social media influencers prototype pairs I would’ve bought it. The fact it’s not sold out on o.com says a lot not just by price point but by the fact it’s so far from the influencers pairs that it’s turned off / away buyers.