• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kill switch help

MasterO

I should Work at Oakley
NJ
Hello O forum family Ive got a little situation with my Kill switch and I need some help. As you can see in the attached pictures the rubber strap on the watch band is beginning to tear. I called Lux and the delightful woman on the phone (sic) basically told me there was nothing she could do. So I figured I'd come to the best source for help Oakleyforum. Is there anyone near HQ or that has a contact there o close enough to stop in and can find out if there's a replacement for that piece. I'm even willing to buy just a buy a whole new strap set up. I love my Killswitch it's a daily wearer so I don't want to have to retire it because I can't hold the strap down. Thanks in advance for anyone to help

IMG_0928.JPG

IMG_0929.JPG

IMG_0930.JPG

Good evening M O,

Here's the number for Oakley HQ in Foothills Ranch, 949-672-6925. I've been there a few times for watch repairs/battery replacement and they a very cool. That's the general number, just ask for customer service or walk in counter. If there's something they can do, they are the folks to chat with. If they don't have a replacement for you, you could open a thread here looking for a KS band.

Good luck and hope it's an easy fix,

Ack

EBay aftermarket keepers are available. If no luck with hq. I used a tad of superglue a few years ago to fix a gearbox keeper that tore just like that. Hope that helps

Good evening M O,

Here's the number for Oakley HQ in Foothills Ranch, 949-672-6925. I've been there a few times for watch repairs/battery replacement and they a very cool. That's the general number, just ask for customer service or walk in counter. If there's something they can do, they are the folks to chat with. If they don't have a replacement for you, you could open a thread here looking for a KS band.

Good luck and hope it's an easy fix,

Ack
Friends, anyone has idea on Oakley kill switch repair in singapore? crown stuck and battery replacement..

Back