• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley 1st Gen MM Red Ti & Black band

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Oakley long time enthusiast. I have a 1st Gen Oakley MM/Red Ti & Black band as well

Mint condition - worn only 6-12 times. Both Ti/Black sport band -- some scratches on the clasp, but my watch/jeweler said he didn't even need to clean it as he's never seen one look this good (at battery replaced last week). I lived in Irvine and frequented the O-Corp HQ often. This is where I bought the watch as a gift to myself after my 1st triathlon and all my Oakley items--- quite the experience.

I am a pre-heart transplant at Stanford University & UCLA for Vascular disease- 10yrs and 42 Hospitals I only have this left of value. I am reaching out to the Oakley community, I'm not sure if this is allowed but as Dec 1st my literally last dollars was to buy the premium account to sell the watch I love most. There is a GFM set up a year ago but with 440 medical claims in the past 24 mon I am in critical shape, disabled and cannot work. No help from gov sources like SSI / SSDI as I have an atty that is fighting for me. If the Oakey forum can help me in anyway I would be in such gratitude.

I apologize if this is not appropriate but I have exhausted everything, sold everything and friends/family have given what they could.

This OMM sale will pay my medical insurance & most of rent... everything else I have no idea

I'm asking $1200, but if the Admins feel I can give the GFM info to raise support for my medical costs and to live, there aren't enough words to say how grateful, honored and hopeful I would be. If I've offended anyone please know it is not intentional as this is the only item I own that is worth anything.

Thank you,
SDL
**12/3 I will be in major medical testing all day and only have the morning to potentially to respond -- I might be hospitalized so responding could take 24-48 hrs**

IMG_0249.JPG

IMG_0250.JPG

IMG_0251.JPG

IMG_0257.JPG

IMG_0260.JPG

IMG_0261.JPG

IMG_0262.JPG

IMG_0263.JPG

IMG_0253.JPG

IMG_0254.JPG

IMG_0255.JPG

IMG_0256.JPG

IMG_0252.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Hang in there buddy. We are all pulling for you, as you are not the only one here going through $h!t like this.

Most definitely. Many all over the world are. Appreciate the support very much

Sending hopeful positive thoughts for better health in ur near future ... stay strong sir

Username Hidden said:
Sending hopeful positive thoughts for better health in ur near future ... stay strong sir
Thank you very much...appreciated.

This is my second year on the heart adventure.
I wish you the best!!! Really hope things turn around for you!!! 🙏 🙏

Username Hidden said:
This is my second year on the heart adventure.
I wish you the best!!! Really hope things turn around for you!!! 🙏 🙏
Thank you...me too. And for you the same.

Did this sell ?

Hello Spenc,
I had a buyer, but seems like it was spam or something.

If nonpayment by tomorrow morning then if you want it I’ll ping you.

Status
Not open for further replies.