• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

KS Bezel value

SecretNinja

I am Jim Janard's Cousin's Brother In Law
Krypton
Out of curiosity, what would one say I could fetch for a KS SS Tech bezel? Pretty much new in box. No scratches or marks on it that I can see. I jeld onto it after parting with my watches, in hopes of eventually getting another KS in the future. That's probably not going to happen though. I'm much happier with the ones I've kept.

Out of curiosity, what would one say I could fetch for a KS SS Tech bezel? Pretty much new in box. No scratches or marks on it that I can see. I jeld onto it after parting with my watches, in hopes of eventually getting another KS in the future. That's probably not going to happen though. I'm much happier with the ones I've kept.
I’d be interested if you sell

Actually haven’t seen many lately. Mine wet all bought in the last 2-4 years, I have them all except the diamond bezel. Might try asking more, market will determine if you get it, guess it depends if your in a hurry or not??