• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lens Cleaner Questions

pupusasrock

I should Work at Oakley
USA
I don't have an Oakley Store close by, so I take my bottles to the beach where there is a vault and get refills. Normally this is not a problem, but this past trip I came with 6 bottles and I was told that they were running out of cleaner and that they could only refill 2 of them. :mad: These were all Oakley brand bottles. Anyway, that left me with two questions.

1. I was told by them that Sunglass Hut has the same solution. Just wondering if there is a definitive answer on that, as I have seen some people say it is the same, and others say that it is different. I know that both companies are owned by Lux at this point, but I am not 100% if they are using the same solution.

2. I am not sure if they make the solution in house or not, but if not, does anyone know the brand solution that they use. Just wondering if I can find some online in bulk.

Thanks!

Was also told sunglass hut had same solution. Wouldn't doubt it as the same company

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back