• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Lenses For Sale Updated Weekly!!!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
To Clifden owners, I strongly recommend that Prizm Snow black. Unbelievable lens. When wearing, from outside looks like chrome. Looking through, it's a dark amber (pic below). 6% transmission

View attachment 714232
Very nice!

Some people reacted to this post.
List updated

Early update dot the list. Enjoy

Dang...nothing I want

Man I want some more Jawbreakers or Radar EVs.
And I REALLY need a Batwolf lens

I can’t blame the guy for letting his bulk buyers get first dibs but man...we’re left with scraps lol

Username Hidden said:
I can’t blame the guy for letting his bulk buyers get first dibs but man...we’re left with scraps lol

Yeah, I'll bet his bulk buyers (most likely flippers) are buying up most of the interesting lenses to pursue and flipping or cutting then flipping.
This listing was good while it lasted a few months back before "bulk buyers" (read: flippers) caught wind of it, but now it's a list of stagnant inventory trying to be moved.

Username Hidden said:
To Clifden owners, I strongly recommend that Prizm Snow black. Unbelievable lens. When wearing, from outside looks like chrome. Looking through, it's a dark amber (pic below). 6% transmission

View attachment 714232

Do you have any pictures from the outside of the frame

Username Hidden said:
Yeah, I'll bet his bulk buyers (most likely flippers) are buying up most of the interesting lenses to pursue and flipping or cutting then flipping.
This listing was good while it lasted a few months back before "bulk buyers" (read: flippers) caught wind of it, but now it's a list of stagnant inventory trying to be moved.
Yeah and I get it. Guy is getting his money up front for a bunch of lenses. I’m sure they are flipping/selling them and that’s life. Not even mad! I don’t have the capital to buy bulk and do the same haha

but we aren’t left with much of a selection. He’ll sell some to us bc I know I can still find some if I’m in need but when the selection was popping I was putting together some sweet pairs haha

Username Hidden said:
We need names....