• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Lenses For Sale Updated Weekly!!!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Hello everyone that has been following my posts for these past few years . I really appreciate everyone that has been consistently purchasing from me. As you all have noticed I haven’t been updating the lists as frequently as I used to as it has been to much for myself alone to keep the list updated and also sell on other platforms . So I will no longer be updating this list anymore. But that doesn’t mean I’m not selling . I still sell my stock on eBay as well as smaller purchases and bulk sales . So if anyone wants to purchase moving forward you can message me on private message through the forum or through email at
Ebayreseller1@protonmail.com

Thank you !

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Hello everyone that has been following my posts for these past few years . I really appreciate everyone that has been consistently purchasing from me. As you all have noticed I haven’t been updating the lists as frequently as I used to as it has been to much for myself alone to keep the list updated and also sell on other platforms . So I will no longer be updating this list anymore. But that doesn’t mean I’m not selling . I still sell my stock on eBay as well as smaller purchases and bulk sales . So if anyone wants to purchase moving forward you can message me on private message through the forum or through email at

Thank you !
Thank you. I’ve bought probably 25 pairs of lenses from you over the years and always first class.

Same other than I’ve bought maybe 250 haha kidding. Always been top notch man

Username Hidden said:

Thank you !
Thank you for being a stand up guy throughout our many transactions. I will continue to reach out moving forward and wish you continued success.

Payment sent. Message sent.

Pm sent.

PM'd

Always Great Stuff!! PM Sent