• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Light shield shoe

Kingme

I am Jim Jannard...
Southern California
Has anyone bought and worn these? Are they comfortable and well made? Would you recommend them. Haven’t seen a review yet anywhere.

4BE207FF-CAAB-459A-A0CC-2575876F5F62.jpeg

I’ve been using a pair since December. I have wide feet and these fit very snug but not uncomfortable. The inside is like a spandex that hugs your foot. With that said, the glue will wear out and most of the inside comes out when you take your foot out, see the picture below. The loop on the back to put the shoe on just tears the fabric on the back when using it. Also the bottom wore out faster than I expected. Over all I would buy them again, really comfortable shoe!

IMG_8654.jpeg
IMG_8655.jpeg
IMG_8656.jpeg
IMG_8657.jpeg

I’ve been using a pair since December. I have wide feet and these fit very snug but not uncomfortable. The inside is like a spandex that hugs your foot. With that said, the glue will wear out and most of the inside comes out when you take your foot out, see the picture below. The loop on the back to put the shoe on just tears the fabric on the back when using it. Also the bottom wore out faster than I expected. Over all I would buy them again, really comfortable shoe!

View attachment 1068345View attachment 1068346View attachment 1068347View attachment 1068348
Thanks for the review, do you use these quite a lot? Like at least 5 miles a day?

They’re my daily shoes, use them at work 10 hours a day! I’d recommend them! I am planning on buying a couple more pairs with a discount code. Got any specific questions about em’?

They’re my daily shoes, use them at work 10 hours a day! I’d recommend them! I am planning on buying a couple more pairs with a discount code. Got any specific questions about em’?
Thanks. That was pretty much my main question. If they last a lot of miles and are comfortable. Typically, a good shoe for me should last at least 6 months. I put a lot of miles on my shoes. I will probably buy a pair then 👍

Latest Posts

Back