• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lighting help on a script case

I bought all new bulbs since it didn't have any hoping that was the issue. 3 lights on top worked and that was it. Figures, lol.
I'll look into some LED setups then...
I'd suggest picking up a Multimeter, would'be saved you trouble of buying all those bulbs by figuring out which outlets got power.

I mentioned to @Jakeracefox a possible LED panel as great solution to providing adequate light without requiring a ton of modification to his double wide. In your case the dimensions might limit you slightly, but I'd suggest checking out the site I linked to him as they carry just about every LED option you could think of...

I'd suggest picking up a Multimeter, would'be saved you trouble of buying all those bulbs by figuring out which outlets got power.

I mentioned to @Jakeracefox a possible LED panel as great solution to providing adequate light without requiring a ton of modification to his double wide. In your case the dimensions might limit you slightly, but I'd suggest checking out the site I linked to him as they carry just about every LED option you could think of...

It was wishful thinking, I know. ;)

Thanks for the link, I'll check them out!

Back