• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Linegear Group Buy Sign Up

Batwolf

Double Team
Premium Member
Portland, OR
I'll be placing an order for some items on Linegear stuff soon and wanted to see if anyone else wanted to join so that we could save on shipping, maybe even save on some items depending on what Linegear says back to me. But if you are in the US and would like to get some Linegear items then post what you would like. I'll collect funds just before placing the order. Please remember that you will need to add a few dollars to cover shipping from me to you.

I'd like to try to place an order by Friday or Saturday of this week.

1. Batwolf
2. psychephylax (1 green X-Squared rubber kit, 1 blue Juliet rubber kit)
3. HavanaOakley (1 red Romeo rubber kit)
4. rmontez (1 red Romeo rubber kit)

So Linegear will offer a discount for our large order but I have to send a complete list of what we're ordering. So if you'd like to join let me know. Might only save a few bucks but it's better than nothing.

Will get this started soon. I will wait to place it until next weekend.

So if you still want in post what you would like and once I get all orders together I'll get a total.

Any thoughts on whether it's worth it to chance a pair of R1 lenses, given that the fit is supposedly hit-or-miss due to the uniqueness of the R1 frame manufacturing process?

I'd be inclined to go for their Garnet lense as opposed to their polarized mirror red just to minimize the loss if it doesn't work...it's so annoying that the one frame for which I think replacement lenses make sense don't reliably fit.

Incidentally, I don't even own a pair of frames for the lenses yet.

Sorry for the delay guys but I'm back from vacation and ready to do this now. Will try to get it going beginning of next week so that people have a chance to sign up this weekend.

wtf!! $28 for a damn rubber kit??? really? even with 25% off it's still an ass pounding. I was thinking of trying one out, but not at those prices.

Latest Posts

Back