• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Long Time Oakley Fan!

PWG

Oakley Enthusiast
Since moving to California (from Canada) in 2003, I've been an Oakley addict. The company I first worked for in CA had a relationship with Oakley, and we used to get tickets to the friends and family sales, which I miss so much! I still love my Water Jackets for kite surfing, and was thrilled to be able to buy spare lenses even though they've been discontinued for over 7 years. Love the look of my Juliets, and most recently upgraded from half jackets to Flak 2.0 Prizms.

I hope the quality doesn't decrease from the Luxotica takeover. I know so many people who used to work at Oakley and got laid off. I'm still a fan of their products, and love learning from this forum. Thank you all for your time and support sharing your expertise, experience, and opinions!

That's great to hear b/c that's really a critical component. What about the frames has changed? My Juliet frames that have been worn for the past decade could pass as deadstock; not a scratch....We'll see if I can keep enjoying them for another decade!

Since moving to California (from Canada) in 2003, I've been an Oakley addict. The company I first worked for in CA had a relationship with Oakley, and we used to get tickets to the friends and family sales, which I miss so much! I still love my Water Jackets for kite surfing, and was thrilled to be able to buy spare lenses even though they've been discontinued for over 7 years. Love the look of my Juliets, and most recently upgraded from half jackets to Flak 2.0 Prizms.

I hope the quality doesn't decrease from the Luxotica takeover. I know so many people who used to work at Oakley and got laid off. I'm still a fan of their products, and love learning from this forum. Thank you all for your time and support sharing your expertise, experience, and opinions!

FINALLY!!! A SMART CANUCK!

You not only moved south, you're a Juliet owner! You sir can sit at the big kids table for dinner! :drinks:

Thanks for joining, PWG, plenty of folks in here to keep your Juliets humming along for decades!

Latest Posts

Back