• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Long time wearer-new member

Oak Heel

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Hello all,

Been lurking here for a while, but just joined and have been motivated to restore an old pair of half jackets since reading forums here.

Have worn oakleys for 10+ years. Started out with a pair of matte gray original valves, which I gave to my brother. Most recent favorites are current gen valves in matte gray with vr28 BIP lenses. Wish I had those old ones now.

Long time go to shades have been a pair of fives 3.0 with vr28 bip lenses (the best lenses obviously!)

Looking for advice on my half jackets here:
Half jacket cerakote questions | Oakley Forum

Thanks!

Hello all,

Been lurking here for a while, but just joined and have been motivated to restore an old pair of half jackets since reading forums here.

Have worn oakleys for 10+ years. Started out with a pair of matte gray original valves, which I gave to my brother. Most recent favorites are current gen valves in matte gray with vr28 BIP lenses. Wish I had those old ones now.

Long time go to shades have been a pair of fives 3.0 with vr28 bip lenses (the best lenses obviously!)

Looking for advice on my half jackets here:
Half jacket cerakote questions | Oakley Forum

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum!