• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking For Holbrook Icons Will Buy Or Trade

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hello hello just looking for some holbrook icons. I want gold and white(not sure if they make white). Won't be picky because I can always paint them white. Please let me know what you guys have. I have a really cool custom I am looking to put together.

Some people reacted to this post.
the red text aussie holbrook icons are nice to.

Got the golds and another set of frames. Don't really need anything else but if someone has some extra icons for cheap, i'd appreciate it.

gold icons should be easy to get, from the SW brooks, white from the STPL?

Yeah I just found a pair of the polished white sw's for 50 on Craigslist plus shipping

Username Hidden said:
Yeah I just found a pair of the polished white sw's for 50 on Craigslist plus shipping

Awesome deal.

wrist you will probably appreciate this. I got ocp holbrooks went w/ matte rootbeer and 24k for the lenses. Going to swap the icons for white and get some custom fire lenses cut to try to recreate the frog. Thats the plan anyways. My list of projects to send to the Dr just keeps getting longer but i think that I finally have enough to send it over to him.

I plan on doing the same thing brother haha. Matte rootbeer w/ white icons and Fire will be beyond sexy. I was also gonna make the "Poor Mans C'MONS", and when the Brown Tortoise Brooks drop, buy two pairs and put 24k and Ruby and them, ie Gold Irid and +Red.

did the cmons come with the 24k or just the regualr gold iridium? I like where your head is at, with the holbrook frogs. If you plan on making the same custom, maybe dr chop would give us a discount on getting 2 pairs of lenses cut. Great minds think alike.

Back