• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying LOOKING for (OAKLEY JULIET) NOSE BRIDGE!!!

Username Hidden said:
No I had it done and the guy broke the tool and it bent the

hey man, is this from xx 24k or did you have it coated.? How much do you want?
What do you mean by “had it done”?

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:

I'm guessing he was having it tuned and there was an accident involving excessive force. :idk:

I'd be very interested to know the current market value of a juliet nosebrige? as I am looking at a set with a busted nosebrige for about 75usd. @DavidDiStefano can you pm me once you have bought one and let me know?

Username Hidden said:
I'd be very interested to know the current market value of a juliet nosebrige? as I am looking at a set with a busted nosebrige for about 75usd. @DavidDiStefano can you pm me once you have bought one and let me know?
You should verify the orbitals aren’t tweaked or ruined from the botched job, I was looking at a busted backyard tune of an XX with a crushed bridge. In photos it wasnt obvious how bad of a mess they were till seen in person...
The insert for the pin was twisted from the excessive force of the punch/hammer :oops: they used - the other side they had the genius idea of drilling that side out😫 oversizing the hole in the orbital the pin passes through... 😔

Username Hidden said:
I mean they went to replace the rubbers in the the tool they used to pull the pins out broke and crushed into the bridge and it's not fixable.

Username Hidden said:
Username Hidden said:
You should verify the orbitals aren’t tweaked or ruined from the botched job, I was looking at a busted backyard tune of an XX with a crushed bridge. In photos it wasnt obvious how bad of a mess they were till seen in person...
The insert for the pin was twisted from the excessive force of the punch/hammer :oops: they used - the other side they had the genius idea of drilling that side out😫 oversizing the hole in the orbital the pin passes through... 😔
Yea, this nose bride is trashed. You know? I am really surprised somebody did not make a new nose bridge that the screws could be taking out like Xsquared. Anyway, I can't believe how hard it is to find one.

Jase, I will let you know for sure...

Back