• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Looking for XX TiO2 Gen 1!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
@alol that one doesn't even show up on a search for me and I put worldwide in for location
or item 234544179313

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
or item 234544179313
I can see it when I click the link he posted, but as I said it won't show up on a search because it's ebay uk....how do you put the item number in yo search?

Username Hidden said:
I can see it when I click the link he posted, but as I said it won't show up on a search because it's ebay uk....how do you put the item number in yo search?
My default setting is Worldwide for my Saved searches & I experience likewise.
It's annoying if you are looking for something specific....

As for the item, Salty price as the lenses are Shot & as @Mike.vanderkoon has alluded to the Wrong box.

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
My default setting is Worldwide for my Saved searches & I experience likewise.
It's annoying if you are looking for something specific....

As for the item, Salty price as the lenses are Shot & as @Mike.vanderkoon has alluded to the Wrong box.
I would love just to get that box for a reasonable price 😆. It’s not common.

couldn’t find it either except clicking on your link.

Frames and lenses look banged up

Username Hidden said:
In my experience, when this happens it’s because the seller won’t ship to your location, so his items will never show up on your search. The link would be the only way. You could message the seller if you really want and he’d likely sell to you, causing many issues with shipping and customs, but for Christ’s sake don’t buy that overpriced beater

Username Hidden said:
In my experience, when this happens it’s because the seller won’t ship to your location, so his items will never show up on your search. The link would be the only way. You could message the seller if you really want and he’d likely sell to you, causing many issues with shipping and customs, but for Christ’s sake don’t buy that overpriced beater
hell no. Still looking for one btw!

Username Hidden said:
I got one for $400 I'm not even in the market for one!

Last edited: