• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking To Sell Bottlecaps And CUSTOM Frogskins

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have a pair of rootbeer frame/broze lens Bottlecaps that I am looking to sell. They are in Like New condition and have only been worn a handful of times. I will also include a black Oakley vault case with them as well. Please post on here or message me if you are interested.

I am also looking to sell a brand new pair of wildberry n' milk frogskins. They are the pink and white mixed frames. They currently have their normal grey lenses in them but if you purchase them I will send along a pair of custom PINK LENSES. These are brand new besides being taken out of the box to try on. They have never been worn for more than a few minutes of just trying on and the pink lenses are brand new. I am looking to sell these relatively quickly because I would like to put the money towards a different pair of frogskins.

Thank you for looking and please feel free to Message me or post if you would like to buy them. I would also be willing to trade for a different pair of frogskins as well.

This is my first thread so if I made any mistakes please let me know.

As for reputability I am about +15 on eBay and also about +15 on The Lacrosse Forums which is a forum site similar to this dealing with lacrosse.

Thanks again!

Some people reacted to this post.
i want to buy

ill send you a pm izzat anybody else looking to buy these

how much are you asking for the bottlecaps? just curious but could lead to purchase.

pmed you eyespy

Status
Not open for further replies.