• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Lots Of Limited/Rare Frogskins!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hello!

So my family is growing and we're looking at a new home, so I'm parting with a large bulk of my Frogskin collection to help fund it- this is a partial list, just doing a quick post off my memory of ones I will be selling for sure!

They are all LNIB, complete with box, correct micro bag, paperwork and extras if they were part of the release - I only say LNIB because they were on display in my case and tried on when I bought them. Payment is via Paypal F&F or add 4% if you don't trust me, :) US shipping is included and I would prefer to keep shipping to the US, but just email me at sugaint@gmail.com for international shipping quotes! Also they are so many styles I don't want to take pictures of all of them, so please e-mail me and I will take a few pics and send them over as soon as I can!

Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions, tried to keep prices fair!

LNIB -

Union Jack with Ruby - $250
Custom "Rasta" Dyed with Gold Iridium - $250 - Originally was a Matte white/Gold

SOLD
VW Polished Black with grey - SOLD!
Van Ness Wu with Black Iridium - Vault Edition with standard Pink micro bag - SOLD!
Moda 3 Splatter with Black Iridium - SOLD! 1 of 40!
KAWS Original Fake - Polished Rootbeer with Bronze - SOLD!
Supreme Crystal Red with Red Iridium - SOLD!
SE Bikes with grey - SOLD!
Paul Smith Rubberized Purple/Pink Camo with Violet - SOLD!
Shaun White Polished Black with 24K - SOLD!
Matte Rootbeer with Fire - SOLD!
Polished White Greg Lutzka with Violet - SOLD!
Rag and Bone White Digi Camo with Fire - $SOLD!
Fairends Crystal Black with Grey - SOLD!
Sunday! 4-legged with Grey - SOLD!
Shaun White FMJ Blue Chrome with Positive Red - SOLD!
Collete - Clear with stars with blue Iridium - SOLD!
Banana Beat Polished Black with Grey, "Island in the Sun" pack complete with Hat, CD and stickers - SOLD!
Koston Woodgrain with grey- SOLD!
FICE Teal with Black Iridium - SOLD!
Primitive 4-Legged with Violet - SOLD!
Grenade Fade with Black Iridium - SOLD!
Paul Smith Rubberized Blue with Blue Iridium - SOLD! - inside print rubbing off the rubber, otherwise complete and perfect!
Neon Yellow with Fire - SOLD! - No Box, Microbag Only
Blacklight Yellow with 24K - SOLD!
Blacklight Orange with Pink - SOLD!
Supreme Chrome with Chrome - SOLD! - slight nick in the frame, small pin hole scratch on lens
Acid Orange with Grey -SOLD!
Acid Tortoise Green with Emerald - SOLD!
Polished White with Ruby -SOLD!
Polished Black with Ruby - SOLD!
Blacklight Blue with Fire - SOLD!
Jetty Surf Crystal Blue with grey - SOLD!
Wildberry n' Milk with Grey - SOLD!
Dalmatian with Grey - SOLD!
Flora Fade with Ruby - SOLD!
Paul Smith Rubberized Pink with Pink Iridium - SOLD! - perfect besides some of the inside print getting a little lighter on the rubberized frame!
School Bus Yellow with Fire $SOLD!- No Box, Microbag Only

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Wow nice frogs. Wish i got the fund for the rare ones dang!

Damn.. told myself I wouldn't get any more for a while

Username Hidden said:
@Romeo Van Frogskinstein
I know you are looking for a VW

I have acquired the elusive VW pair from Forum member 'the_owl' in a recent trade deal, however I still need Texas Toast Jam (various pairs), Military Rain - Danny Kass, Red Tiger and Brown Camo - Supreme, St Valentine's Day, and Andrew Petterson. Thermonuclear, you say your list is "partial", if you (or anyone else) can supply any of my wants please message me.

Username Hidden said:
I have acquired the elusive VW pair from Forum member 'the_owl' in a recent trade deal, however I still need Texas Toast Jam (various pairs), Military Rain - Danny Kass, Red Tiger and Brown Camo - Supreme, St Valentine's Day, and Andrew Petterson. Thermonuclear, you say your list is "partial", if you (or anyone else) can supply any of my wants please message me.

I bow down to you and your collection! I have some other pairs I may consider selling, Primitives, FICE, Bear Brick and others but nothing close to the realm of those Super Rare ones you are looking for!

Ooohhhh FICE heh?

Keep going thermonuclear you have us on the edge of our seats

+1

Yeah I'm waiting for the final list, this is incredible I may just have to scrounge up some funds!